Pakistan will produce Turkey’s ‘Nurol’ infantry fighting vehicles in Pakistan. Turkey gives ToT (Transfer of Technology) of Nurol vehicles to Pakistan. A HIT (Heavy Industries Taxila) spokesman confirmed Nurol will transfer technology to help HIT manufacture armored vehicles to B7-plus protection levels.
Nurol 4×4 this is maybe EJDER 4X4 Armoured Combat Vehicle. Ejder Yalçın 4X4, satisfies the operational requirements of military units and security forces in rural and urban areas. Ejder Yalçın 4X4 is a dynamic, agile, modular, versatile, easy care and low maintenance combat vehicle having high ballistic protection including mine blast under all environmental conditions and off-road
By its high payload capacity up to 4 tons, various types of weapon systems and payloads can be integrated to Ejder Yalçın 4X4. Ejder Yalçın 4X4 is an ideal platform for various applications such as “Reconnaissance”, “Command and Control” and “Homeland Security”. Ergonomic design makes operations easy.
Outstanding Protection Features;
- High level ballistic protection
- High level mine protection
- Improvised Explosive Device (IED) protection
- High level protection against rocket attacks by «Bird Cage» option
- Increased Ballistic protection options by add-on armor plates
- “V” shaped body design against mine blast
- Suspended seat and floating floor plates against blast effect on crew
- Great payload capacity, up to 4 tons.
- High personnel carrying capacity.
- Easy integration of various weapon systems
- Optional Features;
- Rescue Winch.
- Remote Operated Weapon Station
- Manually Operated Weapon Station
- Smoke Grenade Launcher/ Grenade Launcher
- Day/Night Vision Systems
- Explosion Suppression and Fire Fighting System
- Rear Ramp (optional)